Trishuli river rafting is a short four-day trip away from hustle and bustle of Kathmandu valley. It lies at the west of Kathmandu. Trishuli rafting offers big, bouncy, fun and splashy rapids. Trishuli River has class 2-3 rapids which make rafting suitable for all age groups. Trishuli is not only good spot for rafting but also great for swimming, cliff jumps, and village treks with the beautiful scenery in the background.
Enjoying the scenic landscape of each side of the highway, you drive on Prithvi Highway alongside Trishuli River from Kathmandu to Charaudi in Dhading district. You take on the boat on the same day after getting a briefing and some basic rafting training by your river guide at the put-in point. The two days rafting on the intense Trishuli River is guaranteed to fill you with the adrenaline rush. Moving along with the giant waves and diving from cliffs into Trishuli surely makes for many photographic moments and memories. You return back to the capital with one of the most interesting adventure sports checked off the list. Most of the rivers are closed for rafting during the monsoon season but that is when Trishuli attract more rafters, as the intensity of the rapids increases and become more exciting and challenging.
We at Nepal Social thrive to provide better service to our customers. We have best amenities for you so that you should not compromise anything in any way. We have best river guides and security members so that you could enjoy rafting in a safe manner. Just pack your bag and leave rest to us.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Charaudi
Day 03: Simaltar to Kathmandu
Day 04: Depart from Kathmandu
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Domestic and international flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Kathmandu- Charaudi and Simaltar - Kathmandu Drive.
- Accommodation in the beach camp
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Experience professional guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and Dinner During Kathmandu
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.