Tilicho Lake (4919m) is known for being the highest lake in the world and is located in Manang District of Nepal in the Annapurna region. Among the trekking routes in the Annapurna region, Tilicho Lake trek has been growing as a popular destination for nature lovers. Tilicho Lake Trek unquestionably provides some of the world’s amazing and thrilling views. The great variability of culture and diversity, finest deep gorges, and high peaks adjoining the massive Annapurna Himal.
Tilicho Lake Trek begins from Chame and goes along the Marsayangdi River, with amazing views of Manaslu (8156m) and Himalchuli (7893m) to the east. For the lovers of Mother Nature, it is a wonderful opportunity to be amid the pristine hills (barren and green), snowy mountains, rugged settlements. And challenging paths that lead to the tranquil Tilicho Lake. The trail goes to Upper Pisang, the Thakali village of Manang, and to Siri Kharka to arrive in Tilicho Basecamp. We then let ourselves soak in the calmness of the turquoise beauty, Tilicho Lake. Standing there, by the side of the pristine lake, makes our days of strenuous trekking worth it. We then retrace our trail back to Pokhara through the same villages and landscapes. Throughout the trek, we pass through different types of vegetation from green sub-tropical to semi-desert. The breathtaking views of the grandiose Himalayas and the glittering waters of the high elevation lake will certainly be the highlight of your trek that adds experiences to your life. Tilicho Lake Trek is the go-to trek for those who seek to take into less traveled and remote areas of Nepal away from the crowd of usual trekking routes.
We at Nepal Social make sure you are accompanied by a knowledgeable and friendly guide with quick decision-making skills. Our trekking packages are well drafted to give you a thorough Nepalese experience. Our only goal is to satisfy your travel goals. Give us a try so that you can create lifelong memories.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu |1300m| A, D
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation | A, B, L & D
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar |760 m|6 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 04: Drive from Besisahar to Chame |2670m|5-6 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 05: Trek from Chame to Upper Pisang |3300m|5-6 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 06: Trek from Upper Pisang to Manang |3540m|7-8 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 07: Manang: Acclimatization day| A, B, L & D
Day 08: Trek from Manang to Siri Kharka | 4060m | 4-5 Hours | A, B, L & D
Day 09: Trek from Siri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp |4150m|4-5 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 10: Visit Tilicho Lake |4,920m| then back to Siri Kharka|4210m|8-9 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 11: Trek from Siri Kharka to Manang |3540M|4-5 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 12: Trek from Manang to Upper Pisang |3540m|7-8 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 13: Drive from Upper Pisang to Pokhara via Besisahar|7-8 Hours| A, B, L & D
Day 14: Sightseeing Pokhara |A, B
Day 15: Drive/Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu |A, B
Day 16: Final Departure |B
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Hotel accommodation in a double/ Twin-sharing Basis with breakfast. (Check single supplementary cost)
- Guided tour of the city with Private tours to the cultural, historical and heritage sites as per mentioned on the itinerary.
- Assistance for the trekking gears and the shopping for the trekking equipment if required.
- farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in trekking
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Nepal Social – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and accredited by the Nepalese government.
- First Aid Kit Comprehensive.
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Insurance for all staff including porters.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
- Trek permit and government tax.
- Nepal Social T-Shirt .
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Lunch and Dinner on the cities except Farewell
- Nepal entry visa fee US$45 for one month which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport on upon arrival,
- Personal trekking equipment
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone, etc..
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters which is expected.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.