Helambu Trek is one of the best trekking choices in close proximity to the capital, which allows you to unveil the beautiful landscapes and mountainous terrain flaunted by Nepal. This trek allows you to ascend up to 4336m at Gosainkunda, to experience the homely nature of Tamang community. And to get the best view of the mountain ranges in the Langtang region. Helambu Trek is packed with natural as well as spiritual elements to make it the most interesting and serene trekking experience for trekking enthusiasts.
The 15 days long Helambu Trek starts with your arrival at Kathmandu after which you head towards Sybrubensi. The trail ascends up to Kyangin Gompa via Lama Hotel and Langtang Valley. Kyanjin Gompa is one of the most ancient monasteries of Langtang region holding high importance among the locals. After exploring Kyangin, the trail descends to Sybrubensi from where you take the path that leads to Gosainkunda. The tranquil lake of Gosainkunda is deemed sacred by Hindu as well as Buddhist pilgrims and is the highest altitude reached during the Helambu Trek. Descending past the lakes in the Gosainkunda area, the trail leads you to Helambu, which is an area comprised of highland villages. The Hyolmo natives bearing their own tradition, culture, dialect, and lifestyle. The trail goes to Ghopte, Mangann Kharka, Gulphu Bhanjyang, and Chisapani to finally reach Kathmandu. The trek also enables you to view various mountains like the Langtang Range, Kyanjin Ri (4773m), Yala Peak (5500m), Gangchempo (6386m), Langshisha Ri (6427m), and Ganesh Himal (7422m) among others. Spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) are best suited for seasons to opt for Helambu Trek.
Nepal Social is a travel company which renders its service in trekking, mountaineering expeditions, and adventure sports. Our team comprises of well trained and skilled professionals who assure that your experience in Nepal is an exemplary one. We strive our best to make our clients come back for more adventures in Nepal.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Sybrubensi [1460m]
Day 02: Trek to Lama Hotel [2470m]
Day 03: Trek to Langtang village [3500m]
Day 04: Trek to Kyangin [3800m]
Day 05: Rest day in Kyangin
Day 06: Trek to Lama Hotel [2470m]
Day 07: Trek to Syabru [2130m]
Day 08: Trek to Sing Gompa [3254m]
Day 09: Trek to Gosainkunda [4336m]
Day 10: Trek to Gopte [3359m]
Day 11: Trek to Mangann Kharka [3285m]
Day 12: Trek to Gulphu Bhanjyang [2125m]
Day 13: Trek to Chisapani [2194m]
Day 14: Chisapani to Kathmandu [1350m], Evening relaxation
Day 15: Fly back to home country. Free drop off to airport
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Drive from Kathmandu - Sybrubensi and Sundarijal to Kathmandu
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry feesas per Itinerary.
- Kathmandu- Lukla-Kathmandu Flight
- Accommodation in trekking at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast.
- NSA Provides duffel bag for porter;
- Experience professional trek guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Trekking permits and local taxes for the region
- Porters required to carry all personal gear; 1 porter per 2 trekkers.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc