It is every mountaineer’s dream to conquer the mighty Everest (8848m), the highest mountain in the world. Situated in the eastern part of Nepal, Mt Everest has been capable of inviting hundreds and thousands of trekkers as well as mountaineers in the Khumbu region, every year. Although the climb itself is quite difficult and technical, Everest Expedition gives an opportunity for climbers who want to stand on the top of the world, literally. The view from Everest summit is to die for.
Everest Expedition is not limited to the world’s tallest mountain, but it also features the stunning view of many other snow-capped peaks like Ama Dablam (6856m), Lhotse (8516m), Chu Oyu (8201m), Khumbila (5761m), and Makalu (8481m). The trail to Everest passes through alpine forests, meadows, rocky valleys, steep trails, icy moraines, glaciers, and icefalls. Beside, scenic view of mountains, the trekkers also get an opportunity to explore Sagarmatha National Park, where you may encounter various wild animals like Himalayan black bear, snow leopard, red panda, and so on. The region is inhabited by Sherpa ethnics, so Everest Expedition provides you with the opportunity to learn about their rich culture and lifestyle. Most trekkers use the south-east ridge route for Everest expedition which means they are required to walk sandwiched between Everest and Lhotse, the fourth highest mountain in the world. Climbing Everest requires patience and perseverance as you will be required to walk through steep and slippery paths covered with snow, and you will also need to wait until the weather is favorable for the summit. With the help of the expedition leader and the Sherpas along with necessary training and acclimatization, your dream of conquering Everest can become a reality.
Nepal Social is a well-reputed travel company in today’s tourism industry. Keeping our clients safety as an utmost concern, we offer necessary services and gears needed for the expedition. We provide our clients with an experienced team of guides, Sherpa, porters, and cooks for the expedition.
Day 01: Arrival and Transfer to Hotel
Day 02-03: Preparation and Briefing for Departure to Everest Region
Day 04: Kathmandu-Lukla Scenic Flight and a short trek
Day 05: Phakding to Namche Bazaar Trek. (3,450m): 5-6 hrs trek
Day 06: Rest day for acclimatization (3,450m)
Day 07: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche Trek: 5-6 hrs trek
Day 08: Tengboche to Dingboche Trek: (4,240m) 5-6 hrs trek
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche Trek (4,940m)
Day 10: Rest for acclimatization at Lobuche
Day 11: Lobuche to Gorakshep Trek (5,150m):
Day 12: Gorakshep to Base Camp Trek
Day 13-57: Everest Summit Climbing
Day 58: Trek down from Base Camp via Lobuche to Dingboche
Day 59: Dingboche to Tengboche trek
Day 60: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar Trek
Day 61: Namche Bazaar to Lukla Trek.
Day 62: Fly Back to Kathmandu.
Day 63: The Leisure day and sightseeing
Day 64: Transfer for Final Departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Domestic and international flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry feesas per Itinerary.
- Kathmandu- Lukla-Kathmandu Flight
- Accommodation in trekking at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast.
- Full board service on Base camp and above (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Full supper staff and equipment at base camp and above (cook, porter, kitchen staff, tents, dining tents, lights, solar, all necessary equipment )
- One climbing sherpa guide for one member.
- NSA Provides duffel bag for porter;
- Experience professional trek guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Trekking permits and local taxes for the region (Everest)
- Everest Climbing permits from Gov of Nepal.
- Porters required to carry all personal gear; 1 porter per 2 trekkers.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip below base camp
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.