Plummeting down the snow-capped peaks of Tibet and branching out from the Sunkoshi River, the Bhotekoshi River provides the most fast-paced whitewater rafting in Nepal. The steepest river run in Nepal provides several rapids of Class III-V as the next rapid can always be heard growling not too far down the stream. This is a perfect trip for those wanting a short trip without having to compromise the intensity and the thrill.
The ride to the put-in point, Lamosangu, is a short and comfortable drive of 3 hours. The scenery en route to the put-in point will keep you at the edge of your seats. Popular mountain ranges such as the Langtang range and Dorje Lakpa come into view. Along the way are some beautiful emerald fields, tea-clad hillsides, waterfalls, canyons, and of course the ever-beautiful Sunkoshi River. Once the instructions are briefed and the drills completed, we hit the roaring whitewater. Upon hitting the water, there is not much time to stop by and admire the beauty of the surrounding hills . Also mountains as the rapids encountered at every twist and turn will keep your senses occupied. Right from the beginning, the rafting is steep arousing several Class III-V rapids. All the thrill settles down with a warm sunbath on the beach and a pleasant ride back to Kathmandu. The rafting journey is available throughout the year but a much better experience can be gained from September to October, right after the monsoon, when the river is in full-throttle.
Our team consists of a group of remarkable and highly trained individuals as the river guides who are accustomed to rescue operations. We keep your safety checked all the time. So, you can keep aside all your fears and give it your one hundred percent to take back home some of the most wonderful memories of your life. Come join us for an action-packed short holiday.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive to Lamosangu – Raft: 3hrs drive/ 4 hrs rafting
Day 03: Raft – Drive to Kathmandu
Day 04: Final Departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Domestic and international flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Kathmandu- Lamosangu - Kathmandu Drive.
- Accommodation in the beach camp
- Daily breakfast.
- Experience professional guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip,
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.