The South India Tour is the perfect family getaway for those who seek to visit some of the most prominent religious sites situated in the far end of India. Since ages, people of various faiths have traveled to many religious sites in South India for peace, contentment, and satisfaction in life. Each state has its own unique identity and is rich in the architecture shown so brilliantly in the colorful and intricately carved temples. For a person of the Hindu faith or just travel enthusiasts, South India provides beautiful and peaceful religious settings amid sleepy villages along the coastlines.
The southern belt of India attracts many travelers from all over the globe making it a very desirable destination. It has a spiritual wealth like no other in the Indian sub-continent and is a land of customs and traditions that are so typical to this region. With so many meditations, yoga and healing centers, it wouldn’t be unwise to say that South India is catering to a variety of travelers from across the globe. This tour will take you to the beaches of Chennai to the temple of Tirupati atop a hill to the French colonial city of Pondicherry to the massive temples of Madurai. The tour ends in Kovalam in the state of Kerala fondly called as God’s Own Country for the serene natural beauty that the state has to offer. This tour will make you realize the diversity and beauty of India which is home to almost 1.5 billion people in the world.
When you travel with Nepal Social, be sure to leave all your worries behind. With decades of experience in the hospitality and tourism sector, we are makers and keepers of the best travel packages at unbelievable prices. Whether you are a solo or a group traveler, our packages are bound to make your holidays awe-inspiring and exciting.
Day 01: Arrival at Chennai
Day 02: Chennai Sightseeing
Day 03: Chennai – Tirupati - Chennai
Day 04: Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram
Day 05: Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry
Day 06: Pondicherry - Chidambaram – Tanjore
Day 07: Tanjore - Trichy – Madurai
Day 08: Madurai Sightseeing
Day 09: Madurai – Rameswaram
Day 10: Rameswaram – Kanyakumari
Day 11: Kanyakumari – Kovalam
Day 12: Kovalam – Trivandrum (Departure)
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Accommodation in tour at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast
- Experience professional tour guide
- Tour permits and local taxes for the region
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner
- India entry visa fee
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.