Unwind your senses, watch the ripples form on Phewa Lake, and relax at its shores. Pokhara has its way of enchanting visitors with a little bit of something for everyone. The diversity of Pokhara makes it a popular tourist destination of Nepal. Pokhara City Tour takes you to the City of Lakes, where you get to explore the lakes, the caves, the temples and stupa, and also to take part in various adventure sports. Pokhara City Tour is an ideal tour package for someone who is in Nepal for a short time and is looking for quick refreshment amid nature and culture.
The 6 days Pokhara City Tour is inclusive of a short tour of the capital city as well. While Pokhara allows you to explore the natural side of Nepal, Kathmandu Valley allows you to explore the cultural side of the country. After your arrival in Kathmandu, you head out for a tour of the valley the next day. The tour takes you to some major touristic sites, namely; Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, and Swayambhunath. Then, you set off to Pokhara. Your 6-hour long drive will be filled with amazing glimpses of Nepal’s natural landscapes. On reaching the majestic city, you will have the evening to yourself after the journey. You spend a full day visiting several places in Pokhara including the religious places such as the 18th-century temple of Tal Barahi and the pagoda-styled World Peace Stupa. Alongside, you will also visit other breathtaking places in the city. You then head back to Kathmandu and end the tour with a satiating dinner in a typical Nepali style.
Nepal Social have been organizing tour packages in several places of Nepal for almost a decade. We provide you with best transportation and accommodation facilities to make your Nepal tour with us a comfortable experience. Our guides are highly experienced and knowledgeable and will prove to be a good company to you.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley tour
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and free time in the evening.
Day 04: Pokhara sightseeing
Day 05: Drive to Kathmandu and Nepali dinner in the Evening.
Day 06: Final departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Daily breakfast
- NSA Provides duffel bag for porter;
- Experience professional trek guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Tour permits and local taxes for the areas
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Tour map for each trekker.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and Dinner on the trip
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for tour guide which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.