Nepal, being a mountainous country is filled with wonderful trekking routes. One of those exciting trekking routes is Mardi Himal Trek. It is a quiet and less crowded trek for those who want an “off the beat ’’ trekking experience. It is one of those less noticed treks with some of the best views of the snowcapped mountains and hidden landscapes in the Annapurna region.
Mardi Himal Trek starts with your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport. After a short stay in the Kathmandu valley, the trip begins. During your stay in Kathmandu, you will be visiting various historical and cultural landmarks like Basantapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and Patan Durbar Square which is listed as UNESCO world heritage sites. You will also be visiting other UNESCO world heritage sites like the monkey temple “Swayambhunath’’ and Buddhist stupa “Bouddhanath’’. After Kathmandu, you will be traveling to the beautiful tourist city of Pokhara. The flight to Pokhara is filled with the exquisite sceneries. During this trek, you will pass through the rhododendron forests and enjoy the amazing views of the landscapes at every turn. You can enjoy both camping and homestay during the trek. You will also get to meet the locals and see the ethnic villages in the region. It is a trek with moderate difficulty and doesn’t require super fitness so even first-timers can enjoy this trek.
The trek package not only gives you the opportunity to see the snowcapped mountains like Mardi, Machhhapuchhre, Annapurna (south) and Hiunchuli but also allows to you to explore the untapped landscapes and experience the village life. One can explore the tourist hubs of Kathmandu, local eateries, exciting landscape, beautiful mountains and village life in just 10 days. With constant guidance from the trek guides and company representatives, the Mardi Himal Trek we organize is well facilitated to make your stay pleasurable.
Traveling with Nepal Social provides you the best trekking experience. Nepal Social is a renowned company, best known for its quality of service. It has repeatedly outstood its work and has been honored with several prestigious awards and certified by Travel life.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m)
Day 02: Fly/Drive to Pokhara, 820m
Day 03: Drive to Kande, trek to Forest Camp 2,540m
Day 04: Trek to Low Camp 3,035m
Day 05: Trek to High Camp 3,590m
Day 06: Hike up to Upper View Point 4,200m, back to High Camp
Day 07: Trek to Siding Village 1280m
Day 08: Siding Village to Pokhara
Day 09: Fly/Drive to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure to International Airport
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu drive.
- Accommodation in trekking at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast.
- NSA Provides duffel bag for porter;
- Experience professional trek guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Trekking permits and local taxes for the region
- Porters required to carry all personal gear; 1 porter per 2 trekkers.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekkers.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip,
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.