The Tibetan city of Lhasa has been able to attract peace-seeking people with the presence of many small and big monasteries and temples. The dry vegetation and the high altitude rocky terrain of Lhasa, has made the place more intriguing. Lhasa Tour is a short journey to several major places of the Tibetan capital, depicting equal historical as well as cultural importance. Lhasa Tour is an opportunity to explore the lifestyle and culture of a place submerged in the serenity of Buddhism.
This short tour of 6 days, takes you to high altitude dry land where the religion, the architecture, and the colorful culture shines very bright. The tour takes place in some of the prominent places of Tibet, like the winter and summer palaces of successive Dalai Lamas, Potala Palace, and Norbulingka Palace respectively. Museums and streets gather the knowledge of Lhasa people. You can see the largest river in Tibet, Yarlung Tsangpo, along with the Lhasa River. This tour visits other monasteries like Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, and Ganden Monastery. All of the places included in the tour have their own cultural, historical, and architectural importance. The streets of Lhasa are mosaic with different colors of Buddha paintings and the lightings. Lhasa Tour provides you with the knowledge of Buddhist religion and fascinates your mind with what the city of Lhasa has to offer.
Nepal Social has been providing the best trek and adventures to the clients for a continuous year. We have the best guides, and the management team is very friendly with proficiency in the English language. It is always a pleasure to welcome you to our agency.
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa
Day 02: Lhasa Tour-Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, and Barkhor Street
Day 03: Lhasa Tour- Norbulingka Palace, Tibet Museum and Sera Monastery
Day 04: Lhasa Tour- Ganden Monastery and Hike Around
Day 05: Departure from Lhasa
Day 06: Rest/Departure from Kathmandu
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Tibet Travel Permit and Visa fees with permit processing
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Accommodation in tour at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast
- Experience professional tour guide
- Tour permits and local taxes for the region
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.