Experience the variance in geography that gradually changes from hills to mountains to dessert-like on the Lhasa and Everest Base Camp tour which offers you an experience that will be hard to forget. Travel from Nepal to Tibet following the ancient salt trade route and watch gigantic mountains standing in front of you. Witness the changes in the lifestyle of people of Nepal and Tibet as the journey takes you to these two Himalayan countries.
The tour will take you by the ancient salt trade route used by people to trade between India-Nepal-Tibet. Various changes in living style of people can be seen between Nepal and Tibet, however, due to trade relations, the culture are intertwined. Travel through the mesmerizing landscape and characterful cities to witness the beauty of the highest peak in the world—Everest (8848m)–from its northern base camp. The tour also allows you to visit various monasteries in Tibet like Rongbuk Monastery in Rongbuk, Sakya Monastery in Sakya, Tashi Lhunpo Monastery in Shigatse, and Drepung Monastery in Lhasa for a true Tibetan Buddhism cultural experience. Witness the great mountains on the background and beautiful hills in the foreground while on the road to Shigatse, the second largest city in Tibet. Also, visit the capital of Tibet—Lhasa—and explore the true Tibetan Buddhism. As Lhasa is a historically important city, the tour takes you to various monuments and places. This tour will allow you to know by yourself why Tibet is called the “Roof of the World”.
We in Nepal Social will provide you service like no other. Expect good accommodation, food, travel vehicle from us, and we will not disappoint you. Nepal Social will have another satisfied customer by the end of this tour. Just relax and embark on this tour and we promise you will never regret it.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Gyirong Port (2000m)
Day 02: Gyirong Port to Old Tingri (4300m)
Day 03: Old Tingri to Everest Base Camp (5150m)
Day 04: Everest Base Camp to Sakya
Day 05: Sakya to Shigatse (3860m)
Day 06: Shigatse to Lhasa (3490m)
Day 07: Lhasa Tour
Day 08: Lhasa Tour
Day 09: Depart from Lhasa
Day 10: Rest and Departure from Kathmandu
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Tibet Travel Permit and Visa fees with permit processing
- Lhasa-Kathmandu, one-way as per Itinerary.
- All hotels accommodation at standard or deluxe hotels as mentioned on the itinerary in a double/twin room with breakfast.
- Guided tour of the cities with all entry to the cultural, historical and heritage sites as per itinerary.
- All ground transfer as per itinerary by private 4W Jeep or mini bus.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Airport taxes and excess baggage charges,
- Lunches & dinners (except welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu)
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites,
- Nepal re-entry Visa,
- Extras cost for up-grading rooms at hotels if/when applicable,
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone, etc..
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- International airfare and airport taxes (Except Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu if included in the itinerary)
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest.