Known as the Valley of Glaciers, Langtang valley is a beautiful amalgamation of nature and culture, making it one of the most popular trekking destinations. The Langtang Region, although, severely affected by the 2015 Nepal earthquake has been recuperating tremendously. The Langtang valley trek is run and administered inside the area of Langtang National Park. Langtang valley trek offers a great chance of viewing the Himalayas without strenuous effort. And its close proximity with Kathmandu makes this trek viable for travelers with a time restraint.
Langtang valley trek provides an opportunity to relish in the natural as well as cultural aspects of the Himalayas in just a short trek of 12 days. The trek starts with a drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubensi, from where the adventure starts. The trail passes through several Tamang settlements and dense rhododendron forests, throughout. Trekkers will move through the Langtang valley alongside the Langtang River while being accompanied by the giants such as the Langtang Lirung (7234m), Dorje Lakpa (6966m), and other peaks of the region. Langtang Valley trek reaches the most sacred monastery of the region—Kyanjin Gompa. Kyanjin Gompa provides an opportunity to look into Buddhist scripts, culture, and art while looking picturesque with the backdrop of the Himalayas. Kyanjin village is also famous for the yak cheese produced locally. The trail also climbs up to Tserko Ri (5000m), the highest altitude of the trek, for a stunning panorama of the widespread Himalayas. Walking past deep forests, terraced farmlands, beautiful waterfalls, and scattered settlements. The trekker gets to have a closer look at the Tamang culture, tradition, and lifestyle.
Nepal Social provides you with the best quality equipment and expert guides for your Himalayan adventure. We have served numerous trekkers and taken lead in many high trips. We are always open for adventures and take pride in being the leaders of Trekking and Tour services of Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m)
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu and trek preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubensi (1,550m): 7-8 hours
Day 04: Trek from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2,380m): 6 hours
Day 05: Trek to Mundu (3543m) via Langtang village: 6-7 hours
Day 06: Mundu to Kyangin Gompa (3,870m): 4-5 hours
Day 07: Acclimatization- Explore Tserko Ri (5000m) 7-8 hours
Day 08: Kyangin Gompa to Lama Hotel: 6-7 hours
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Sybrubensi: 4-5 hours
Day 10: Sybrubensi to Kathmandu
Day 11: Free day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner.
Day 12: Final Departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Accommodation in trekking at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast.
- NSA Provides duffel bag for porter;
- Experience professional trek guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Trekking permits and local taxes for the region
- Porters required to carry all personal gear; 1 porter per 2 trekkers.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekkers.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip,
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.