Exploring the historical world heritage sites, artistry ancient shrines and medieval cities of Kathmandu, admiring the beauty of nature in Pokhara and experiencing jungle and wildlife safari of Chitwan all combined makes Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan the most phenomenal and unforgettable tour in Nepal. It is the most famous and perfect package tour in Nepal as travelers get an opportunity to inspect three different cities of Nepal that has their own features.
The 8-day Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan tour is the best to experience the culture, history, nature and wildlife Nepal at the same time. The capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu is known as the city of historical monuments and temples filled with the ancient architectural masterpieces and wooden carved art and works reflecting from medieval time. Kathmandu also offers sightseeing tour of UNESCO world heritage sites along with rich local Newari culture. Our next destination Pokhara “City of Lakes” is famous for its natural beauty. Pokhara offers the view of different mountains Of Annapurna range including Machhapuchhre, and Dhaulagiri, alpine lakes and old caves. Boat ride in Phewa Lake between green forests is the main highlight of Pokhara. Visiting Mountain museum, World peace Pagoda, Mahendra cave, David’s fall, Hike to Sarangkot hills are other attraction of Pokhara that will impress you more. Pokhara is also famous for its adventures like paragliding, Avia flights, boating and mountain biking which have made Pokhara a center of adventure tourism in Nepal. Chitwan lies in the inner Terai valley in the south of Nepal. Chitwan is known for its wildlife. Chitwan National park is also one of the UNESCO world heritage site famous for its jungle safari, elephant back rides into jungles to explore endangered wildlife and rare animals like Bengal tigers, one-horned rhino, crocodiles, over 450 slots of colorful and rare bird species. Beside safari, Chitwan also offers the famous Tharu Cultural Dance, visiting the elephant breeding center and canoe ride in Flat River.
Nepal Social being the leading organization in the tourism sector is proud to offer our client the best services during their stay in Nepal. We ensure our client has the most amazing unforgettable experience in Nepal, try our best to fulfill all of their expectation. We provide our client with the finest accommodations and transportations according to their choices.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley tour | Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, and Swayambhunath)
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara|6-7 hrs drive | Sightseeing Pokhara City
Day 04: Visit Sarangkot |Pokhara-Sarangkot-Pokhara)|
Day 05: Drive to Chitwan and |Sight seeing
Day 06: Full day jungle safari
Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 08: Final departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Domestic and international flights transfer.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Kathmandu- Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu transfer on Priviate vehicle.
- Daily breakfast.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekkers.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Chitwan National Park:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the stay in the national park resort.
- All activities described below: Safari through the jungle on 4WD jeep, jungle walk, canoe ride on the Rapti river, elephant information program, Tharu traditional dance show.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip except Chitwan.
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for staffs which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.