The beautiful Muktinath, situated at an altitude of 3710m in Mustang District, has always been a popular destination among pilgrims who wish to pay homage to Lord Shiva whilst on a thrilling journey to one of the remote areas of Nepal. Muktinath is popularly known as the God of Salvation, and it is believed that every person must once go to the dwelling of God Muktinath to erase all their sins and have a chance of a new life, free of wrongdoings and sins. The Jomsom Muktinath Jeep Tour is a fairly easy and very satisfying spiritual journey.
Mustang is the remotest district in Nepal yet offers breathtaking views of the geographical structure, and traditions and cultures which have been passed down the generations since the 14th century. The change in landscape and vegetation, in Jomsom Muktinath Jeep Tour, is continuous and enthralling. We start from the valley of Kathmandu and reach the confluence of Myagdi and Kali Gandaki in a place called Beni. From there, it is an enthralling journey to Jomsom with large cliffs and broad hills all around. Although the hills remain green on the journey, once you enter Jomsom, the hills undress into brown desert-like rocks. Snow-capped mountains are very welcoming with their mesmerizing beauty, visible from any point in a 360-degree view. The gust of wind blows constantly, strong enough to move pebbles and sometimes even people from their strides. From there, the uphill short drive to Muktinath is nothing but wondrous spectacle all around. Muktinath is a religious ground for both the Hindus and the Buddhists. It is believed that once a person baths in the 108 bull-faced water taps of Muktinath, his sins get washed away. People normally visit Muktinath in the summer season from late April to early October.
Nepal Social Treks has designed this jeep tour to make Muktinath more accessible for pilgrims as well as travelers who seek to visit the sacred temple in a short period of time and without strenuous efforts. Our jeeps are always in a good condition, and we also provide you with the best accommodation available, en route.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Beni
Day 02: Beni to Muktinath via Jomsom
Day 03: Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 04: Jomsom to Marpha
Day 05: Marpha to Pokhara
Day 06: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 07: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Daily breakfast
- Experience professional tour guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Tour permits and local taxes for the region
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Tour map for each trekker.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Tips for tour guide & porters which is expected
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.