The Golden Triangle Tour is one of the most iconic and popular tours starting from the capital of India—New Delhi, to the Pink City—Jaipur, via the Taj Nagari—Agra. This route is the perfect way to visit the historical and aesthetic monuments of three states of India—Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh. The Golden Triangle allows you to explore the rich culture and art of Northern India and makes you fall in love with the country of the Royals.
This 6 days tour begins in Delhi taking you to Agra and then Jaipur. The tour starts with visits to several historical as well as religious sites in the Indian capital. On this tour, you will be able to witness the gorgeous Taj Mahal, an emblem of love, situated by the banks of Yamuna River. You will also be able to witness the Rajput splendor and the rich Royal culture ,and architecture in Jaipur with visits to various palaces which still house many of the royals. The intricate architectural detailing of the various forts and palaces of the Pink City is sure to blow your mind. The golden triangle tour gives you an opportunity to get an understanding of the history, culture, and life in Northern India with a short trip. During the tour, you get to savor mouthwatering delicacies almost everywhere. Any time from September to March is a good time for this tour to avoid scorching Indian summers. This tour gives you an ultimate experience of Northern Indian.
Nepal Social is a certified travel agent operating multi-country travel and tour packages from Kathmandu. We provide guided tours to destinations in and out of Nepal for the best prices. Our attractive packages are sure to fit your plans wherever it is. We also customize packages just the way you want it.
Day 01: Flight from Kathmandu to Delhi: 1hour 30 mins
Day 02: Sightseeing in Delhi.
Day 03: Drive from Delhi to Agra (4 hours) and sightseeing, Overnight at Agra.
Day 04: Drive from Agra to Jaipur and sightseeing. O/N at Jaipur
Day 05: Drive from Jaipur to Delhi.
Day 06: Flight back to Kathmandu
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Accommodation in tour at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast
- Experience professional tour guide
- Tour permits and local taxes for the region
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner
- India entry visa fee
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.