Everest View Trek is one of the best trekking routes in the Khumbu region that allows you to rejoice the mountain landscape up close in a short period of time. This trek strives to give you the view of all the ranges of Khumbu region, experience the homely hospitality of Sherpa community, and explore the reflection of Buddhist culture in higher regions. In Everest View Trek, you will ascend as high as 3870m, to reach the lap of the glorious mountain, Everest (8848m).
Everest View Trek begins with your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. After a day of sightseeing in the valley, you fly to Lukla. The flight gives you an adrenaline pump and also serves you with the aerial view of the mountains and the hills. Upon arrival at Lukla, you trek through the forests to reach Phakding the same day. Then you trek to reach Namche Bazaar, the Gateway to Everest, from where a stunning panorama of Everest (8848m) can be viewed. An extra day is spent in the picturesque town of Namche to explore the Sherpa culture, tradition, lifestyle, and food. The trail reaches the beautiful village of Khumjung passing Syangboche airstrip and Everest View Hotel. Along the trail, you pass through fir, rhododendron forests, and are accompanied with gushing sounds of Dudh Koshi River. One can see the majestic vista of Everest (8848m), Thamserku (6623m), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7861m), Khumbila (5761m), Ama Dablam (6812m). And several other peaks of the Khumbu Region from different viewpoints along the trail. There are also chances of spotting some exotic birds and animals, for our route spreads through Sagarmatha National Park.
We Nepal Social have been working in this industry for more than two decades. Our skilled porters and guides are well equipped in cases of emergencies. A service-oriented company, Nepal Social is also well known for its range of facilities as per client’s affordability.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 3 - 4 hours trek
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 05: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3,810 m/12500 ft): 4 hours
Day 07: Khumjung to Tengboche (3,870m/12694ft): 4 - 5 hours
Day 08: Tengboche to Kyangjuma (3,570m/11,710ft): 4 - 5 hours
Day 09: Kyangjuma to Monjo (2,840m/9,315ft): 4 - 5 hours
Day 10: Monjo to Lukla: 5- 6 hours
Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 12: Final departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Domestic and international flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry feesas per Itinerary.
- Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu flight.
- Accommodation in trekking at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast.
- NSA Provides duffel bag for porter;
- Experience professional trek guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Trekking permits and local taxes for the region (Everest)
- Porters required to carry all personal gear; 1 porter per 2 trekkers.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekkers.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip,
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.