Everest Base Camp is one of the popular trek full of thrilling adventure with the perfect combination of majestic Everest Himalayas views, unspoiled nature, and enriched old age culture giving the trekkers ultimate experience. Everest Base camp is located at the highest altitude of 5364m above sea level in Everest Region. Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa were the first ones to embark on the journey of the Mt. Everest in 1953.
The 17-day long trek to Everest base camp ensures an awesome experience and great challenges that every trekkers dream of making one of your best ultimate adventure of life. Everest Base camp trek offers an opportunity to ascend Base camp and Kala Patthar (5545m) viewpoint to relish the breathtaking view of world’s tallest mountain Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8485m) Mt Pumori (7161m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6812m, Cho-Oyu (8201m) and many other stunning mountains. Everest Base camp trek also provides the view of the Khumbu Glacier and the Icefall. The trail to Everest base camp also takes through the Sagarmatha National Park where the trekkers get chance to explore the rich vegetation of flora and fauna, wildlife such as Himalayan Thar, Musk Deer, Danphe (National bird), etc. Beside the mountain views and wildlife, Everest Base camp trek also open up to different picturesque Sherpa Villages of Khumbu Region with their own unique culture and tradition. En route trekkers also come across several ancient Buddhist Monasteries, prayers flag, Chortens, Sherpa settlements, dense forest and stunning landscapes. Everest Trek Start from taking scenic flight to Lukla and strat the hiking.
Nepal Social makes sure to provide you with all kind of services needed for the visit the tourist destination in Nepal. We give accompanied by experienced guide for Everest Base camp Trek. We will accommodate you to the best place throughout the journey.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m)
Day 2: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 3: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m): 40 minutes flight; 3 - 4 hours trek
Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m): 5 - 6 hours
Day 5: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3,440m)
Day 6: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m): 5- 6 hours
Day 7: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m): 5 - 6 hours
Day 8: Dingboche: Acclimatization
Day 9: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m): 2 - 4 hours
Day 10: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m): 6-7 hours
Day 11: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m) to Pheriche (4,288m): 7-8 hours
Day 12: Pheriche to Tengboche (3,870m): 5- 6 hours
Day 13: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m): 6 - 7 hours
Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m): 6 - 7 hours
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16: Free day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner
Day 17: Final departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Domestic and international flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu flight.
- Accommodation in trekking at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast.
- NSA Provides duffel bag for porter;
- Experience professional trek guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Trekking permits and local taxes for the region (Everest)
- Porters required to carry all personal gear; 1 porter per 2 trekkers.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekkers.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip,
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.
The guide are so great! Lots of laughing, singing,story telling, and overall good times. Tanner runs a great trip, and Gavin is very much in his element out there. Couldn’t have had anymore fun and adventure. the food was very good.
- Sarah V. Franklin
If you are looking for an adventurous trip with awesome people, great food,loads of fun, and memories to last a lifetime, DO NOT HESITATE. Do this trip! You won’t be disappointed!
- Los Angeles, CA