Druk Path Trek is one of the most satisfying ways of exploring the wonderland of Bhutan in a short period of time. The trek goes through high mountain passes that connect two main towns of Bhutan, Paro, and Thimpu. It provides the trekker with the opportunity to soak in the natural and cultural beauty of the Land of the Thunder Dragon. The quiet trails and pristine landscape encountered throughout the Druk Path Trek is bound to leave the trekker spell-bound and fall in love with the small yet beautiful country.
Druk Path Trek is a short trek of 8 days that takes you from the crowded city of Kathmandu to the beautiful valley of Paro. The trails lead you through the quiet parts of Bhutan with a pristine landscape that accompanies you throughout. You first visit the ruins of Jele Dzong, which can give you some idea of how Buddhism is practiced in Bhutan. Then, the trek walks mostly through yak pasturelands and yak herders’ settlements to reach Jangchulakha and the stunning Jimilang Tsho. Walking past several small yet beautiful lakes and crossing Phume La Pass (4200m), you arrive in Phajoding Monastery. One of the most prominent monasteries of the region that now struggles to thrive. The stunning peaks of snow-capped mountains like Gangkhar Puensum (7570m), Jomolhari (7326m), and Jitchu Drake (6662m) can a witness during the trek. The trek also allows us to stroll around the markets of the beautiful cities of Paro and Thimpu. Druk Path Trek is an unforgettable journey that helps us gain serenity.
Nepal Social has been a prominent name in multi-country trek and tour packages provided in Nepal. We provide you with a local guide who has ample knowledge about the trails and the local people. With us, you need not worry about permits and safety issues. Together, we can create beautiful memories to make you smile.
Day 01: Flight from Kathmandu to Bhutan, Paro airport and Trek start for 4-5 hours/1000 m from Paro to Jele Dzong
Day 02: Trek from Jele Dzong to Jangchulakha-4-5 hrs, (3770 m)
Day 03: Trek 4-5 hours from Jangchulakha to Jimilang Tsho (3870m)
Day 04: Trek 4-5 hours from Jimilang Tsho to Simkota Tsho (4110m)
Day 05: Trek 3-4 hours from Simkota Tsho to Phajoding (3750 m)
Day 06: Trek 3-hours from Phajoding to Motithang (1130m)
Day 07: Drive back to Paro Airport and back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Rest/Departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Bhutan entry visa fee
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Accommodation in tour at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Experience professional tour guide
- Tour permits and local taxes for the region
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
What's Not Included
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.