Annapurna Base Camp trek allows you to be surrounded by gigantic mountains like while walking through picturesque villages and luscious forests. Annapurna Base Camp situated in the altitude of 4130m, allows the trekker to view a breathtaking vista of Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna III (7937m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Gangapurna (7455m), and Machhapuchhre (6993m). One of the most popular treks in Nepal, Annapurna Base Camp Trek, allows you to have a peaceful mind away from the hustle of the city life.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to the base of the giant Annapurna massif from Kathmandu and brings you back to the capital in just 13 days. You can expect modest accommodation and other services throughout the trek as the trail is often crowded with tourists. The trail takes you to picturesque Gurung villages where you can enjoy their warm hospitality as you explore their culture, tradition, dialect, lifestyle, and of course food. People living in these areas are mostly Buddhists, so you can expect to see lots of small and big monasteries adorned with prayer flags. The trail walks through forests of rhododendron, the national flower of Nepal, which fills the hills in vivid colors during the spring season. At the base camp itself, you will find yourself wrapped in the towering mountains which look surreal from up close. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a getaway in the lap of nature without having to make strenuous efforts.
We in Nepal Social provide you services like no other. The guide for our tour has knowledge of the surrounding and is well experienced. Taking motivating from the reviews of our delighted clients, we offer our services to you. So grab your bag and join us on this majestic journey.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Ghandruk (1940m)
Day 04: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m)
Day 05: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m)
Day 06: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m)
Day 07: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
Day 08: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo
Day 09: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m)
Day 10: Jhinu to Pokhara
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 13: Departure from Kathmandu
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- Domestic and international flights transfer.
- Kathmandu hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu flight.
- Accommodation in trekking at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast.
- NSA Provides duffel bag for porter;
- Experience professional trek guide, accredited by the Nepal government.
- Trekking permits and local taxes for the region
- Porters required to carry all personal gear; 1 porter per 2 trekkers.
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekkers.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner on the trip,
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$40 for one month, US$ 25 for 15 days.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected,
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.