One of the best destinations in the world to observe and explore both nature and culture to its fullest is Bhutan. With long-standing Buddhist influence, every monasteries, stupas, and Dzong are unique to themselves. Architectural buildings amongst diversified natural ecosystem can be enjoyed during the 8 Days Bhutan Explore Tour. Exploring Bhutan gives you a chance to experience the pristine culture and landscape of the exemplary country.
Various attractions including Buddha Dordenma, National Memorial Chorten, Trongsa Palace, Ta Dzong Museum, Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park, and Jakar Dzong (fortress) can be explored during this 7 Days Bhutan Explore Tour which begins as you take an hour-long flight from Kathmandu to Paro Airport, simultaneously followed by the drive to Thimphu. Exploring the modern capital of Bhutan, you can observe arts and culture of the country in the School of Arts and Culture. You then go around Trongsa exploring Trongsa Dzong, which is the largest fortress in Bhutan. You can expect to see various wildlife, lakes, and rivers like Mangde Chu, Sankosh River, and Nika Chu at Jigme Singye Wangchuk National Park. You move further from Trongsa to Bumthang for a day of sightseeing from where you drive to Punakha. Then you leave Bhutan with memories to last a lifetime.
Nepal Social has years of experience in tourism sector. This allows us to provide best services to our customers with promising reliability. Assisted by local guides both in Kathmandu and Bhutan, we hope you create lifelong memories to cherish during this 8 Days Bhutan Explore Tour.
Day 01: Flight from Kathmandu to Bhutan, Paro airport and drive to Thimphu.
Day 02: Explore Thimphu and Overnight at Thimphu
Day 03: Drive 6-7 hrs from Thimphu to Trongsa
Day 04: Explore around Trongsa Dzong and monasteries and overnight in Trongsa
Day 05: Drive from Trongsa to Bumthang, Overnight in Bumthang.
Day 06: Bumthang Sightseeing and drive back to Punakha (6-7 hrs)
Day 07: Final day at Bhutan, transfer to Paro Airport and fly back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Rest/Departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Bhutan entry visa fee
- Guided tour of the city with all entry fees as per Itinerary.
- Accommodation in tour at best available Teahouse/Lodge.
- Daily breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- Experience professional tour guide
- Tour permits and local taxes for the region
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
What's Not Included
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.