Bhutan is the genuine spot to appreciate and enjoy the incredibly scenic and cultural beauty. From cities like Paro, Thimpu to Punakha, each has unique architectural and cultural aspect to them. With rhododendron forests on the full bloom (late April/early May), you pass through local villages and markets. Unspoiled nature of Bhutan definitely impresses every visitor. 06 Days Bhutan Cultural Tour offers a lot of monuments and sites to go sightseeing like Buddha Dordenma, Tashichho Dzong, Punakha Dzong, Semtokha Dzong, National Museum of Bhutan, Paro Taktshang and more. The modern capital of Bhutan, Thimpu has Tango Buddhist Institute which is perfect for experiencing the true Buddhist influence.
06 Days Bhutan Cultural Tour is ideal to enjoy sightseeing and observe the local lifestyle of Bhutan closely. Your journey will begin with a flight from Kathmandu, Nepal to Paro, Bhutan followed by a drive to Thimpu where you spend overnight. For the second day of the tour, you will reach Punakha from Thimpu via driving. Although it is quite a remote area, passing through Dochu La with glimpses of Himalayas (peaks) and rhododendron forests along the way make it an incredible journey. The third day of this tour takes you back to Paro from beautiful Punakha by driving for around three and half hours. The day will be spent sightseeing some major cultural attractions of Paro. The fourth day of the tour you will hike to the famous Paro Taktshang, also known as “The Tiger’s Nest”. Next morning, you will take a flight and return back from Paro to Kathmandu. Rest of this day will be spent exploring UNESCO World Heritage Sites around Kathmandu Valley.
Nepal Social is proud of its years of experience and high-quality services. Nepal Social is reliable with your needs as our priorities. We are happy to accompany you through this 6 Days Bhutan Cultural Tour and expect you to join us in any future tours and adventures.
Day 01: Fly to Paro (Bhutan) from Kathmandu, Drive to Thimpu
Day 02: Thimpu to Punakha
Day 03: Punakha to Paro
Day 04: Sightseeing in Paro
Day 05: Fly Back from Paro to Kathmandu
Day 06: Rest day/ Departure
Dates & Price All The Dates Are Guaranteed
- International flights transfer.
- Hotel in a double/twin room sharing.
- Bhutan entry visa fee
- Guided tour of the city as per Itinerary.
- Accommodation at twin sharing basis on hotel approved by the government in A & B category.
- Daily breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- Experience professional tour guide
- Tour permits and local taxes for the region
- Group first Aid Kit.
- Insurance for all our staff.
- Nepal Social Adventures T-shirt.
- Trekking map for each trekker.
What's Not Included
- Personal travel insurance; medical and evacuation insurance.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water.
- Tips for trekking guide & porters which is expected
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.